Valorant Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorant SimulatorLog in

Valorant Simulator

description[CLOSED] maps with mid are broken. Empty[CLOSED] maps with mid are broken.

more_horiz
Hello!

I've been testing the setups and economy option.

In my experience on maps like bind and fracture (maps with no mid) I can't simulate a single round, its broken.

description[CLOSED] maps with mid are broken. EmptyRe: [CLOSED] maps with mid are broken.

more_horiz
I meant maps without mid in the title, mb.

description[CLOSED] maps with mid are broken. EmptyRe: [CLOSED] maps with mid are broken.

more_horiz
Would you mind sharing more info? I try to replicate the issue but it worked for me.

Note: I know setups might look a bit weird in fracture but they are working as intented.

more_horiz
If you use 5 players on A
or 5 Players on B setups

maps without mid (bind and fracture) won't work.
I've found people with the same issue in vct manager.

more_horiz
Can you download your team that is experiencing this and post the content here so I can replicate the bug?

more_horiz
Sorry for the late Reply!

I would like to send the screenshots or the teamfile, however this forum does not allow me.
"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

I will however send this, if you can compile it into .json

{"name":"LeviatanSetups","shortName":"LEV1","logo":" was deleted due to link ","players":{"aspas@LEV11":{"name":"aspas@LEV11","position":"duelist","roles":["oper"],"aim":91,"hs":59,"clutch":18,"movement":75,"preferencedLoadout":{"pistol":"sheriff","rifle":"vandal"}},"rubkkoide@LEV12":{"name":"rubkkoide@LEV12","position":"initiator","roles":[],"aim":80,"hs":47,"clutch":12,"movement":65,"preferencedLoadout":{"pistol":"sheriff","rifle":"vandal"}},"mwzera@LEV13":{"name":"mwzera@LEV13","position":"flex","roles":[],"aim":89,"hs":57,"clutch":9,"movement":73,"preferencedLoadout":{"pistol":"sheriff","rifle":"vandal"}},"Palla@LEV14":{"name":"Palla@LEV14","position":"sentinel","roles":[],"aim":80,"hs":56,"movement":69,"clutch":8,"preferencedLoadout":{"pistol":"sheriff","rifle":"vandal"}},"VTaguT@LEV15":{"name":"VTaguT@LEV15","position":"controller","roles":[],"aim":76,"clutch":10,"hs":46,"movement":65,"preferencedLoadout":{"pistol":"sheriff","rifle":"vandal"}}},"strategy":{"setups":{"three_sites":{"enabled":true,"defense":[{"a":0,"b":5,"c":0,"freq":"often"},{"a":5,"b":0,"c":0,"freq":"very_often"},{"a":0,"b":0,"c":5,"freq":"very_often"}],"attack":[{"a":0,"b":0,"c":5,"freq":"very_often"},{"a":0,"b":5,"c":0,"freq":"often"},{"a":5,"b":0,"c":0,"freq":"very_often"}]},"two_sites":{"enabled":true,"defense":[{"a":5,"b":0,"c":2,"freq":"often"},{"a":0,"b":5,"c":2,"freq":"often"}],"attack":[{"a":5,"b":0,"c":2,"freq":"often"},{"a":0,"b":5,"c":2,"freq":"often"}]}},"economy":{"enabled":true,"ecoRate":60,"saveWeaponsRate":40}}}

The real issue is really on the Setups (Without Mid) Option.
You can't have your team 5 stack A or B on bind and fracture, else you really can't simulate. Give it a try.

(I had to delete the logo from the team since it was also using a link, not allowing me to post it.)

more_horiz
I can see the issue, there's a value of 2 on the C field for two sites maps, it should be 0. I'll look into it.

more_horiz
Try recreating the team from scratch, look like this team was created with an older version. New teams should work normally.

You can also try fixing the file by removing the ""c":2" from the "two_sites" field if you know how to edit JSON files.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic