Valorant Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorant SimulatorLog in

Valorant Simulator

descriptionAdd match summary json download at the end EmptyAdd match summary json download at the end

more_horiz
At the moment its very hard and tedious to take stats and plug them into excel to see who is doing good and who bad. Easiest solution would be the ability to download a file either txt or json or something of the sort that includes player info and stats from the match.

descriptionAdd match summary json download at the end EmptyRe: Add match summary json download at the end

more_horiz
I'll look into this.

descriptionAdd match summary json download at the end EmptyRe: Add match summary json download at the end

more_horiz
Added

more_horiz
Thanks for doing this but I'm pretty sure Its bugged, the players section and winner/loser section at the bottom takes only the stats from 1 match

more_horiz
It summarize each map one by one.

more_horiz
If i reset the match the maps played all bug out and the file is not reset properly
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic