Valorant Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorant SimulatorLog in

Valorant Simulator

descriptionGreading up weapons to have a better chance in ecos / halfbuys EmptyGreading up weapons to have a better chance in ecos / halfbuys

more_horiz
Hey,
can you maybe add, that if someone got a low buy and his mate dies he picks up the phantom or Vandal??

Than in a retake they are not playing with classic or spectre even though a better weapon was right next to them?

The same if a player with Vandal dies against pistols the other team picks the weapon up and the guy with vandal takes more aggressive fights to get an advantage in the eco?

descriptionGreading up weapons to have a better chance in ecos / halfbuys EmptyRe: Greading up weapons to have a better chance in ecos / halfbuys

more_horiz
I'll try to get to this later on, but I'll have this in mind.

descriptionGreading up weapons to have a better chance in ecos / halfbuys EmptyRe: Greading up weapons to have a better chance in ecos / halfbuys

more_horiz
as u r quickly adding these features on demand can u add the option to add all cutom teams in career vct circuit
as it is still in development it should be easier u know
one more req.
can u plzz add ascension option too in career vct circuit?
it will be fun to see custom t2 teams to compete in vct circuit

and last question
will we be able to pick regions from whichever region we want our team from?

more_horiz
Hey, try to answer those questions based on his twitter posts.

He will not implement the option of custom teams in the first version but have this in mind to bring it in later.

He will not add ascention (at least in the alpha version), because its to big.
I have written an idea to still got the promoted teams every year and he said "youre coockin with that"
You can interpretate what you want, but i think he tries to atleast implement the promoted teams.

I´ve not seen anything with an answer to that, but its most likely, that you can.

more_horiz
Yes , you're right.

It would be a technical challenge more than anything. Because the simulation is running on the browser so it's important to optimize the amount of memory and storage used.

You're suggestion in Twitter was a great idea that avoid the technical challenge not sure it will make it to alpha or not but eventually.

more_horiz
kk thnx

more_horiz
Cool, nice to know

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic