Valorant Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorant SimulatorLog in

Valorant Simulator

description[Solved] Op Roles not on main oper Empty[Solved] Op Roles not on main oper

more_horiz
I don't know if it's a bug but some players have the op role when they are not the main op. Like qRaxs on Fut or Tenz on Sentinals, unless tenz is the actual oper still. There might be more but I'm not sure.

description[Solved] Op Roles not on main oper EmptyRe: [Solved] Op Roles not on main oper

more_horiz
Yeah, is hard to get the actual info. You can share the ones you know here and I can update them

description[Solved] Op Roles not on main oper EmptyRe: [Solved] Op Roles not on main oper

more_horiz
Ye, I get that. I'm not 100% myself on the op roles so probably just wait until kick-off. I am pretty sure it's just duelist like what you have unless it's Boostio using the op on EG or a chamber main. Also, I am confident Smoggy would be playing for EDG but I could be wrong.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic