Valorant Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorant SimulatorLog in

Valorant Simulator

description[FIXED] Some rounds are skipped with no stats given and/or showed during simulation. Empty[FIXED] Some rounds are skipped with no stats given and/or showed during simulation.

more_horiz
When you manually simulate, some rounds are just skipped and it just shows a winner, no stats given/what happened in the round shown. Happens a lot in round 2.

description[FIXED] Some rounds are skipped with no stats given and/or showed during simulation. EmptyRounds get scipped

more_horiz
I know what you mean.
Actually that is the case, when the bomb has not been planted, because all the players died before.
Thats why the 2nd round or eco´s are most likely to not show detailed stats.

But i would like to see the stats anyway so it would be a nice addition

description[FIXED] Some rounds are skipped with no stats given and/or showed during simulation. EmptyRe: [FIXED] Some rounds are skipped with no stats given and/or showed during simulation.

more_horiz
Yeah, I think this happens when there is a full rush that gets completely destroyed. Or everyone took an early fight. I'll see what I can do.

description[FIXED] Some rounds are skipped with no stats given and/or showed during simulation. EmptyRe: [FIXED] Some rounds are skipped with no stats given and/or showed during simulation.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic