Valorant Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorant SimulatorLog in

Valorant Simulator

descriptionCareer Roadmap EmptyCareer Roadmap

more_horiz
Just wondering if you have a planned schedule or roadmap for when you will be releasing the career mode. Do you know when career mode might be available and are u planning to add a roadmap to the site?

descriptionCareer Roadmap EmptyRe: Career Roadmap

more_horiz
I am aiming to just before champs.

An quick update of the progress:

You can simulate entire seasons, from split one ,  master 1, split 2, master two and champs, you can see the stats of players throughout the season, you can create and load multiple career files, there's standings per split and a points systems for the season to get into champs.

Lots more to do, currently working on setting custom strategy for your team.

Some of the todos:
Roster management/bench/ changing position
Offseason
Contracts
Staff: coach etc
Player ratings development
Rookies creations
Inbox/news
And lots a more work

more_horiz
Sounds good! I also have another question, will u be adding map bans and having teams better on some maps? I’m not sure how u would add that from real time info but I assume u could have it randomized in the career mode. Also a small thing about the formatting in group and playoff stages. If 2 teams from the same group win their first game in the playoffs they verse each other again. If u change it so they go to the other side they won’t face unless they both make upper finals. You can see what I mean if u compare your 2023 champ to how the bracket ended up in the vlr 2023 champs. Also can u make lower finals bo5?

more_horiz
Do you have an estimated date for when it will be released?

more_horiz
I appreciate the enthusiasm! Really hard to give an estimate but I'll have some type of beta testing that I'll share with ppl that follow on twitter

more_horiz
I'll def be interested in helping beta test. Also, did u see my previous question of will u be adding map bans and having teams better on some maps? I’m not sure how u would add that from real-time info but I assume u could have it randomized in the career mode. Also a small thing about the formatting in group and playoff stages. If 2 teams from the same group win their first game in the playoffs they verse each other again. If u change it so they go to the other side they won’t face unless they both make upper finals. You can see what I mean if u compare your 2023 champ to how the bracket ended up in the vlr 2023 champs. Also, can u make lower finals bo5?

more_horiz
I currently have my plate full sorry!

more_horiz
can u plzz add feature of multiplayer matches and tournaments along with custom strategy so that we can enjoy it with friends?

more_horiz
What exactly do you mean by multiplayer?

more_horiz
I mean adding a pvp multiplayer so that me and my friends can play against each other with our own custom playing 5 and custom strats

more_horiz
Well, you guys can share your custom teams files and make a custom tournament with those teams

more_horiz
no but as you r adding custom strats it would be nice to have proper 1 on 1 so that we can change strats every round too if needed
and if u add pvp everyone will have to register to your site and your site may catch eyes of any big personalities, who knows right
u can add ads too for earning
(just a suggestion uk, people will like that mode imo)

more_horiz
I see what your saying. I can say it might get to that in one point but supporting multiplayer stuff it's kinda expensive for me to pay for right now and I'm planning to keep the site completely free and without ads for now.

more_horiz
kk
any update when the new update is coming out?

more_horiz
Aiming for some time right before or after champs.

It's a lot of work but most of the foundational features are already developed.

Keep up with updates on twitter.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic