Valorant Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorant SimulatorLog in

Valorant Simulator

description[FIXED] A few bugs Empty[FIXED] A few bugs

more_horiz
There are a few bugs I found. When u create a custom team, it creates a blank custom team. Since that blank team takes the first slot I can’t do a regular match with any custom team as it turns the site into a grey page. Also I’m not sure if it’s a bug but you can’t edit a teams logo after it is already made(if I make a team and want to change something I can’t change or even add the previous logo back on it). Another thing is if I make a team called sentinels and try to match them against the sentinels in game, the site just stops working, it refuses to sim the game even though they have dif short names and are technically different teams. That is a bug for any team not just sentinels. Also a very small bug but if I delete a profile pic of a player and create a customer player with that it has a box as the profile pic.

description[FIXED] A few bugs EmptyRe: [FIXED] A few bugs

more_horiz
Appreciate the report!

I'll look into it, and will update here when fixed.

more_horiz
Alright, so I found that I couldn't do Sentinel vs Sentinel (Custom team) because they had the same name even if the short name is dif. So thats probably not a bug you can fix unless you fix the naming system thing (Idk how it works). The thing where if I make a custom team it gets overwritten by the original team in custom tourneys because it has the same name.

more_horiz
Everything here should be fixed now

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic